Executive Board minutes
November 14, 2017
Present – P DELUCIA, D. CICARELLA, T. BURNS, S. MIKOLIKE, P. STRICKER, J. CHISOLM, J. WELLS-JACKSON, K. WETMORE, D.STEPHENSON, M. MCNERNEY, M. SOLLI, M. MAZZACANE, E. MCDANIEL, M. MALONEY, A. DUSA, R. AUGUSTINE, I. FESTA, J. P. WILSON
Call to order 4:00 pm
Motion to accept the minutes from October – 2nd and passed.
Committee Reports –
1. Finance – Requests from People World Union Awards - $150, Food Bank - $500, AFT Thanksgiving Baskets $1,000 all approved.
2. School Reform – PEDAC meeting was cancelled.
3. Treasurer Report – Monthly reports are in our Finance Committee Folders.
4. Grievance – NO new issues to date.
5. Security Reports- Subcommittee to be formed on 9th grade student behavior. Key and ID cards are $35.00 replacement charge. All card readers and cameras should be in place and operational by June. Teachers should post notice in all classrooms that videotaping is not allowed. Questions raised on student access to elevators.
New Business – JANOS Case – Information and direction will be coming down from AFT state and national on how to proceed. Contract material is posted on the website. Dave will send out an “all” email.
Special thanks to Tom Burns for all his efforts on the contract negotiations. The wealth of information he provided was invaluable.
Calendar error – December 22 is an early dismissal day – correction notice and parent link will be sent.
Superintendent search – 3 finalist public forum held 11/14/17 at Betsy Ross.
Adjourn – 5:10 pm